Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your updated resume on my mail
- PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL IF YOU FEEL YOU RECEIVED IT IN ERROR OR ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY. YOUR RESUME HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED IN OUR DATABASE AS A POTENTIAL FIT FOR AN OPENING WITH ONE OF OUR CLIENTS***
Job Role: Procurement Analyst
100% Remote w/ occasional onsite work (for necessary meetings, etc.)
Position Type: 6month C2H
The Admin Assistant / Procurement Analyst will provide support by managing the calendar, extensive travel schedule, coordination of daily routines, and providing support for special projects and key initiatives. The Admin Assistant / Procurement Analyst will work with sensitive and confidential data. The Admin Assistant / Procurement Analyst will assist in purchasing materials, products, and supplies to meet manufacturing needs and to support the Sales Cost Estimation process.
- Create / Modify PowerPoint Slides / Excel Spreadsheets / Word / PDF Documents, etc.
- File Monthly Reports / Process and Track Invoices
- Screen Incoming Calls and Voicemails / Take Accurate Messages and Prompt Relays / Arrange Telephone and Conference Calls / Maintain an Up-to-Date List of Key Contracts
- Proactively Follow-Up on Critical Items / Meet Deadlines and Commitments
- Assist in Document Preparation / Revision of Documents with Minimal Assistance
- Maintain / Organize Records – Proactively Manage Paperwork Flow / Ensure Files Contain Pertinent Documents
- Handle Internal / External Customer Inquiries / Responses – Maintain Business Files
- Support / Assist with Special Projects – Administratively / Research, as needed
- Day-to-Day Calendar / Email / Records and Document / Work Process Management
- Plan / Coordinate Special Events / Meetings / Develop Presentations / Agendas / Itineraries / International Travel, etc.
- Purchase Key Products to Support Sales Cost Estimation / Project Execution
- Verify / Establish Inventory Levels to Accuracy of Materials / Parts for Production
- Monitor Vendor Schedules to Maximize On-Time Deliveries to Ensure Required Schedules are Met
- Maintain Cost History of Products / Components to Support Efficient Retrieval of Costs in Support of the Sales Proposal Process
- Reconcile Change Orders with Vendors
- Support Project Managers to Align / Approve Vendor Payments
- Resolve Vendor / Contractor Grievances / Claims Against Suppliers
- Administrative Assistant (5+ years)
- IT Procurement Analyst (1+ years)
500 N Central Expwy #500G