The RoleYou Will Be Responsible For
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of AngularJS, .NET and ASP.Net.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
What’s on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
- Attractive salary & benefits