APPLICATION SUPPORT TECHNICAL ANALYST
Here at 360insights you will be a part of a fast-paced global team that is innovating and leading in the channel incentives and insights industry through our SaaS platform. You will be delivering great solutions for some of the world’s most recognizable brands all within an inspiring culture that has certified us as a Great Place to Work® in Canada, the USA and the UK.
At 360insights you will have lots of experiences and opportunities to grow and the more experience you gain along the way, the more opportunities will open to you.
What you will be doing:
The Application Support Technical Analyst has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and will be able to troubleshoot to diagnose a variety of technical issues and coordinate with cross functional teams. Effective communication is key. The Application Support Analyst will act as a liaison between business and technology groups by translating business language into technological terms. Strong knowledge in reading and writing SQL is essential as these skills are utilized during investigations as well as preparing various service requests.
- Troubleshooting, testing and coordinating to resolve reported application issues while communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a workload of support incidents and requests on a timely basis within predefined SLA’s
- Identify improvements to applications & processes to meet user needs and communicate to the appropriate teams.
- Investigate data related issues and work with database team for resolution.
- Be part of an on-call rotation.
- Collect data and metrics to provide reporting on a scheduled basis
- Follows incident management process during high severity outages and major incidents.
- Act as liaison between business units & technology groups for operational issues and requests.
- Perform other related duties as required.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in application support or technical analyst role.
- Solid SQL experience
- Reliable and committed with the desire to learn new applications and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and ability to follow issues to resolution.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving software related issues
Being People Focused Means Shows Up Like This
We are a people-first organization, passionate about our culture which means that we live and breathe our values every day and in our interactions with team members and clients.
- In each area of our business there are opportunities for personal and professional growth or to diversify into other disciplines, all supported by L&D and mentorship programs.
- No matter where you are in the world, we have comprehensive healthcare and retirement plans backed up by people-first policies that support a balanced lifestyle, generous vacation and family leave plans, recognition for the value you bring, employee led groups to keep you connected, company profit share bonus, stock options and much more.
- We welcome all future Insighters, from all walks of life. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process 360insights is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to people of every race, religion or belief and ethnic origin, regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We just want you to bring your authentic self, live our Be Real & Have Fun value, do your best work with us, so that together we can all grow and be successful together.