Veda helps patients get the care they need by untangling complex data management problems using advanced scientific approaches and in-depth collaboration. Our technology reflects what our people provide: quality without ego, honesty backed by science, and warmth in an industry not known for having much heat.Veda is made up of talented professionals that are driven to do meaningful work to change healthcare from the inside out. We are also friends, parents, partners and caregivers. Veda’s benefits reflect our values—we offer fully paid, low or no-deductible medical, dental and vision insurance for our employees and their families. We ensure that employees can take time off to recharge and have flexibility to care for themselves and their families.Veda is looking for sharp-minded do-gooders who share our values:Collaboration Working together to identify solutions to current problemsOpenness Actively listening, sharing and holding space for new ideas, perspectives and peopleIntegrity Doing the right thing, honestly and transparently.Grit Displaying passion and perseverance to achieve our goals.Ready to build the future with us?Client Implementation Project ManagerOur Implementation Project Managers partner with Veda’s SciTech and Customer teams to develop the strategy and detailed project plan for the effective implementation of Veda’s data products. This will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to analyze requirements, create specifications, build, test, and implement Veda’s data solutions. We operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment, where you will be a key member in the implementation and onboarding process for our customers. Reporting to our Sr. Manager, Implementation, you will serve as a valued member of our Customer team and Growth department.Core Responsibilities:
- Successfully manage a variety of tasks while establishing yourself as the SME on Veda’s capabilities, ensuring successful adoption and product launch
- Assemble and coordinate cross-functional teams throughout the implementation process to develop and implement projects on-time by effectively creating and managing timeline for each implementation task; managing, reporting and mitigating risks and escalating issues when necessary to stakeholders and/or teams
- Translate technical requirements to non-technical resources, and vice versa (non-technical descriptions of requirements to technical resources)
- Own solution design for both technical and non-technical problems, including change management
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for implementations and identifying customer satisfaction during the onboarding process
- Effectively and efficiently work in a matrix management organization where this role has primary responsibility for project success, while relying on a team who are not directly reporting resources
- You are a self-starter who has the ability to effectively interface with all levels of a healthcare organization (C-suite, clinical, administrative, etc.)
- You love putting the pieces together and keeping things in-line and on-time; driving efficiency within your project management skillset; including coordination, communication and adherence to timelines and budget goals
- You are often praised for your strong interpersonal communication skills, collaborative spirit and solution-focused mindset.
- You are constantly seeking ways to master the art of prioritization, and thrive on operating in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects
- You’re a person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- You employ good judgment in managing focus, juggling multiple priorities and knowing when to escalate
Our COVID Commitment: Veda is committed to prioritizing the health, safety and emotional well being of our employees and their families. Veda has always embraced the benefit of each employee working remotely, collaboratively.All employees are required to be located within the USA.We look forward to learning more about you — apply to join the Veda team today!