Tens of millions of Americans are uninsured or underinsured. Henry makes long-term care for chronic conditions easy, accessible, and affordable no matter someone’s budget. Our customers often save $1,000+/ month compared to the traditional healthcare system. Enjoy the casual culture, remote-first workplace, and generous PTO/benefits!Apply today to make a direct, daily impact in one of the fastest growing startups in the country – we are excited to meet you!We are seeking dynamic and experienced Customer Service Representatives to join our growing team. As the primary point of contact for our valued customers, you will provide exceptional support and assistance through inbound and outbound communication channels, ensuring timely and accurate service that exceeds our customers’ expectations. With your expertise, you will manage customer interactions with professionalism and care, becoming a key member of our dedicated customer support team. Join us and make a meaningful impact on the customer experience.Key responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and customers by answering their questions, addressing their concerns, and resolving any issues they may have via phone and email.
- Use customer relationship management software (CRM) to manage customer interactions and track customer information, orders, and schedules.
- Perform data entry tasks to accurately and efficiently enter and update customer information, orders, and schedules.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide a seamless and efficient customer service experience.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen actively, empathize with customers, and clearly articulate solutions to their problems.
- The ability to handle difficult situations and complaints with tact and professionalism.
- Proficiency in using phone and computer systems for customer interactions.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Private work environment due to HIPAA regulations.
- Previous experience in healthcare and/or startup companies is a plus!
- Open to work a flexible schedule.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus!
Salary:$45,000 per yearThis salary represents Henry Meds good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and Henry Meds may ultimately pay more or less than the posted salary. The final salary for this position will be determined in Henry Meds sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of Henry Meds business and other operational considerations.Company Offers:
- Platinum PPO Healthcare + Vision & Dental (Henry covers 99% for employee and 50% for their qualified dependents).
- 401k with matching contributions beginning your first day.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Full remote position with occasional travel.
- Impactful rewarding work as part of a fast-growing brand helping thousands of people every day.
Please note that Henry Meds cannot provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship.Equal Opportunity Statement:Henry Meds is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value a diverse and balanced team where everyone can belong.