Emp Type: W2 or 1099…….. (No C2C)
Visa: H1B, H4EAD, GCEAD, L2, Green Card, US Citizens ( Only USA Applicants )
Experience: 10+ Yrs ( Must )
Work with exciting Data Governance Office (DGO) team that is responsible for working with business owners, data stewards, and technical curators to improve our data governance to use our data assets to deliver value to our dealers, and our customers.
This position will manage project teams comprised of business owners, data stewards, technical curators, and others to identify opportunities and deliver business value via data governance. This position will be heavily responsible for managing data governance issues.
The Data Governance Enablement Manager is accountable for ensuring successful completion of data governance projects, on-time, within budget, and error-free that deliver significant value.
The Data Governance Enablement Manager Will
- Focus data governance efforts to deliver value to the business – Support the DGO in rolling out multiple domains with an emphasis to continually build, support, and enhance our seven Core Disciplines with best practice dynamic methodology, roadmap, and associated playbooks to support our hybrid federated data governance structure
- Focus on improvement of regulatory and legal compliance, data quality, efficiency, and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, and related tools.
- Work with business owners, data stewards, and technical curators to identify specific pain points and opportunities where data governance can deliver business value. Then collaborate with the team to plan and implement solutions to deliver that value, and finally, effectively communicate that value throughout the organization.
- Ensure that requirements for managing data are clearly defined, communicated, and well understood between all groups.
- Support DG leadership to institutionalize data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s data by working with business owners, data stewards, and technical curators to escalate issues and resolve conflicts related to data governance policies and procedures.
- Continue to support DG Leadership & Program Office on Data Governance overall progress and adherence to our defined DG strategic roadmap
- Help manage, execute, and support Cat Digital data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of policies, procedures, organization, and capabilities.
- Facilitate compliance with all associated published Data Governance Enterprise Procedures.
- Solve cross-domain data governance issues and escalate as needed.
- Manage and ensure consistency in data rights agreements for both inbound and outbound data.
- Define data management operational processes in accordance with policies and standards, and clearly articulate roles and responsibilities via well-defined process maps.
- Monitor and measure compliance to data standards, data quality management, and established processes and procedures.
- Develop and produce project management schedules.
- Use professional project management tools and techniques to manage reporting, tracking charts, checklist, and project scheduling software and to delegate appropriately.
- Manage change and take active leadership in timely decision making.
- Work with the individual team members from multiple functional disciplines and customers to establish completion dates.
- Monitor progress of projects, discuss problems with affected groups, inform appropriate personnel of problems, and ensure steps are in place to meet schedules.
- Depending on the nature of challenges, use critical thinking to identify and recommend possible solutions and alternatives.
- This position may also be responsible for performing other job duties occasionally as assigned.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of formal or informal data governance or data quality experience.
- Masters’ degree in computer science, information systems, or closely related disciplines preferred still requires 10+ years professional exp.
Technical Skills (Required)
- 5+ years of direct project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL (5+ years exp required) and also of reporting software (Power BI preferred)
- Strong business analysis skills. Experience identifying, prioritizing, delivering, and communicating solutions that deliver significant business value.
- Experience with Collibra or other data catalog software
- Certification in Data governance and/or project management areas
Soft Skills (Required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive
issues, develop others, and influence others inside and outside the
department to take specific actions.
- Strong project management skills, team leadership skills, excellent
communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, and strong analytical
and organizational skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to overcome challenges and continue to
improve our data governance program.
- Tenures of less than 1+ years consistently in previous positions
- Resumes of over 5 pages will be automatically disqualified.
Please forward your resume and contact details to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or can call on 647-294-2946.