LSP is a renewable energy talent & recruitment specialist dedicated to servicing the international renewable energy industry covering permanent and contract positions across the full spectrum of renewable energy sources.Our ambition is to positively contribute to the complete removal of CO2 from the global energy generation industry. We passionately believe in reducing global CO2 emissions in order to safeguard the long-term future of our planet. This passion fuels our desire to provide best in class talent and career support services to the companies and people working to achieve a brighter, greener future.What roles are available at LSP?LSP have a dedicated delivery function recruiting across both Permanent and Contract positions. We currently have opportunities for Delivery Consultants to join our rapidly growing team in Dallas, helping support the recruitment needs within the renewable energy industry.What will the role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Candidates: You will take responsibility for the generation and sourcing of candidates via the use of our ATS, Bullhorn, LinkedIn and networking via both telephone and face to face meetings at conferences etc.
- ATS: You’ll ensure all procedures relating to Bullhorn are adhered to and that the system is updated on a regular basis
- First impressions count: Liaising with our administrative team for the formatting of candidate CVs to a high standard, in line with LSP’s brand and gathering of certification and personal information
- Interviews: Coordination of interview processes, including candidate coaching
- Offers: Handling of offer stage process including issuing of contractual documentation
- Networking: Regular networking with past, present and future candidates alongside market mapping and talent pool creation
- Marketing: Work with our Marketing team to advertise and publish vacancies
- A professional and enthusiastic individual with a confident telephone manner
- At least one years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in renewable energy / construction / large infrastructure industries (although other industries will be considered)
- A proven track record of placing candidates in to multiple clients
- Experience of using an ATS such as Bullhorn
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- The desire to work within a company who is supportive and not KPI driven.
- Simply just have the drive to be a successful recruiter.
About LSP…We are NOT your stereotypical recruiter
- No weekly humiliation in front of your peers.
- No call times on the screens.
- No counting of notes made at the end of every day.
- No micromanagement.
Here at LSP we trust our staff to provide an exceptional service to our customers. We will provide you with a supportive environment to progress your career and make money. Additionally, we will give you a great benefits package, which includes lots of opportunities to have fun and be part of a great team.What Can LSP Offer…
- Clear and defined career progression
- Generous holiday package including Christmas shutdown
- Take your birthday off without using holiday allowance
- Office team building – two bi-annual team building events
- Unlimited commission
- Quarterly incentives Directors lunches and more!
- Two trips abroad per year!
- Early 2pm finish on Fridays.
- Extras Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life cover (3X)
- Dress down Fridays
- Private medical insurance with Vitality (after 12 months service)
- Pension contributions
- Mobile Phone (dependent on grade)
Desired Skills and Experience
Renewables, Dallas, Delivery Consultant, Sales, Recruitment, Wind Energy, Renewable Energy