Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring “Job Title” for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
This role is 100% onsite only. No non-local candidates. Immediate start required.
Please note: Electrical Journeyman license (any state) is not required, but a plus.
This role will be extended based on need quarterly.
Job Title: Facilities Electrical/Power Distribution Technician
Type: Contract (6 Months with Possible extension)
•Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance on power distribution systems such as emergency generators, switchgear, service entrance station, substation, uninterrupted power system, medium and low voltage breakers, motors, motor control centers, drives, and starters.
• This position is for Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
• Working knowledge of Standard for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E).
• Skills to read electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints.
• Commitment to safety, for yourself and those around you.
• Expertise to collaborate effectively with a diverse, high-performing team to achieve challenging goals.
• Commitment to follow detailed work standards
• 1-3 years relevant experience
Steel Toe Boots/Shoes are required for this role
Minimum educational requirements:
• HS or equivalent
• Electrical Journeyman license (any state) is not required, but a plus
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is a total talent management solutions company with its presence in 50+ countries. Our creative solution service offerings aim at becoming your one stop destination for hiring talent needs globally.
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Founded in 2007
• 100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
• 4100+ consultants globally
• 2550 consultants placed in the US
• 750+ team of in-house staffing team
• 30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
1. 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC 2019)
2. 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts
3. 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
4. 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas Business Journal.
5. INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
6. America’s Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
7. 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
8. 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
9. 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
10. 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
11. 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
12. 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Thanks & Regards,
Ayush Tyagi | Delivery Lead
270 Davidson Ave, Suite 704, Somerset, NJ 08873, USA
Direct: (602) 654-3454 | Fax: (201) 221 8131