- Receive accommodation reservations from visitors and take the details of all arriving guests including payment information.
- Provide information to guests about the procedures, policies and facilities of the hotel.
- Making accommodation reservations for guests who may be relocating.
- Maintain all guest reservations in accordance with credit card security requirements.
- Maintain all training requirements as set forth by Front Office Manager and HR..
- Perform routine cleaning throughout work area to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming and organizational needs, etc.
- Maintain proper equipment and supply inventory for the front desk; follow hotel operations procedures and communicate with the Front Office Manager to ensure that orders are placed for any needed equipment, repairs and supplies.
- Document any necessary minor repairs and/or replacements of room furniture, fixtures, and equipment to include television sets, light fixtures, and follow through with proper departments.
- Respond to guest’s requests for immediate repairs.
- Assist other employees in various assignments as needed.
- Report lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
- 1 year of customer service preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a basic working knowledge of a computer including word and be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Must be able to walk and climb/descend stairs.
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 20 pounds without assistance
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.