DescriptionBest Fitness is a growing privately-held company based in Nashua, NH with 10 locations throughout MA, NH & NY. We do not believe in the status quo. We are constantly updating our facilities, upgrading our equipment and finding new ways to help our members all while looking for places for expansion. We believe that we have the BEST members in the industry and that means we need the BEST employees.PositionAre you friendly and outgoing?Have a flexible schedule?Ready for some fun social interaction?We are seeking a positive, energetic, hard-working individual who is willing to be customer service focused, understand the importance of interpersonal skills, and representing our company with excitement by being the first and last employee each member sees when they visit the club.
- Be a happy morning or evening person!
- Open the club on time and correctly.
- Greet each member or non-member entering the club with a positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Check all members into the club and provide up to date information about current schedules and class information.
- Work with the club management to maintain the facility and provide a clean, organized environment at the front desk.
- Answer phone calls by script and ensure they are directed to the correct department for assistance.
- Be a cashier clerk for our juice bar. Ensure a balanced and daily cash drawer.
Our clubs are some of the best in the country with average check-ins of 1,000 members per day, with some days reaching 1,500. Between greeting every member as soon as they walk in the door, assisting with check-ins, answering phone calls, selling juice bar products, scheduling tanning appointments*, making City Blends drinks* and conducting regular locker room checks you should be prepared for plenty of social interactions during every shift.We offer
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Life Insurance, Accident and Disability Programs
- Free all access gym membership plus free passes for friends and family
Why Should You Apply?Do you want to work in a fun energetic environment? If so, this is the opportunity for you.Requirements
- Current CPR/AED certification or commitment to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Ability to stand, walk, for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds