M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc.
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Healthcare Recruiter, Academics Division to join The Medicus Firm, an M3 company.
The Medicus Firm (TMF), a part of M3USA, is a national retained physician search firm unlike any other. Unparalleled resources and recruitment experience make TMF one of the largest and most effective retained physician search teams in the US. Our unique, client-focused approach reduces our clients’ financial exposure while providing excellent customer service, and more importantly, results! The Medicus Firm is a nine-time winner of the Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction award, presented by ClearlyRated. This award recognizes the top 2% of search firms based on exceptional client satisfaction scores. Innovative technology allows TMF to offer unmatched transparency in reporting and practice details, via the new EPiC opportunity overviews.
The M3 Partnership enables The Medicus Firm to position our clients at an advantage. We benefit from deeper relationships with physicians, who recognize that we’re part of an international company offering opportunities to participate in research and education, earn money as a panel participant, and more.
M3 cultivates relationships with millions of active physicians who regularly participate in market research, continuing education, clinical research, professional enrichment, etc. The reach of M3 and its healthcare brands includes more than 4 million engaged physicians globally.
This position is fully remote and you will be able to work permanently from your home.
- Advise physician candidates and clients in the academics sector
- Source and screen physicians by building a rapport via phone calls and emails
- Emphasize opportunity features, quote salary, and prepare candidates for interview.
- Effectively present opportunity information and respond to questions
- Drive Physician Marketing campaign efforts
- Manage the recruiting process
- Investigate and resolve client concerns
- Consult with clients throughout recruiting process
- Make recommendations to your clients to aid in a successful search
- Work effectively with schools of medicine, academic institutions, and teaching hospitals
- Proved consistent communication, feedback, and reports
- 5+ years of Recruiting Experience required
- Sales Experience – Including: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, B2B Sales or Cold Calling
- Consultative sales experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Most Important: Ability to work within our Core Values: Commitment, Integrity, Trust, Extra Mile and Continuous Improvement
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization