Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Overview: Seeking individuals who are interested in joining our team. We provide home care in the community and provide care at our local Assisted Living Facilities. Choose which one suits you best! We also provide FREE training to get certified as well! Experience and Entry Level applicants please apply!Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Compensation and Schedule:
- $1,500. Sign on Bonus
- Salary: $16.20 to $17.00 hourly (Range of pay depends on location and whether you are placed in working in the community or at one of Assisted Living Facilities)
- Full Time & Part Time Hours available
Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Responsibilities:
- Assists with personal care activities
- Assists with household tasks
- Meets safety needs of clients including safe use of equipment (side rails, step stools, wheelchairs, oxygen, etc.)
- Accurately documents services provided in accordance with agency policies and procedures on the day services are rendered.
- Participates in the supervisory process with other members of the health care team as required by NYS law.
- Performs other appropriate duties as assigned by the supervising nurse.
- Administration – Accurately documents services provided in accordance with agency policy on the day of service
- Communication – Immediately reports any changes in client’s condition or incidents to RN supervisor.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a positive relationship with clients/families
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of client and family information and client records.
- Customer Service – Adheres to agency dress code and observes personal hygiene practices when working in patient’s home.
- Demonstrates reliability and punctuality