We are hiring for one of our client
Job Tittle- Identity Management Administrator II
Job Duration- 3 Months
Pay Rate- 50.00/hr
Identity Management Administrator II- REMOTE- MEDITECH. The candidates must have a minimum of two years of hands-on experience in Meditech v 5.67 provisioning and support as an analyst or coordinator, experience in information systems access and provisioning administration in healthcare or related field.The Identity Management Administrator (IMA) is responsible for the supporting the end user’s access and confidentiality of information and systems involving the Meditech Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of Meditech security provisioning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The IMA has the primary accountability for handling requests and inquiries related to system and application access for associates, non-associates, student interns and other clients systems and applications include but are not limited to: Pyxis, Tap-N-Go, Patient Safe, PACS, Active Directory, and other systems.
- The Identity Management Administrator (IMA) must keep up to date with regulations, rules, and standards related to information and system security practices.
- The ideal candidate must understand strategic goals by leading, directing, and implementing the necessary controls and procedures to protect information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- The Identity Management Administrator is also responsible for advising, training, and assisting customers in the access administration of their systems.
- The IMA will work closely with the Information Management (IM) Security team to insure security policies are maintained and followed.
- This individual will also assist the IM Security Team in supporting any forensic investigations they are conducting.
- The IMA is responsible for delivering high quality cost-effective solutions to all levels of users.
- The IMA is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives of the department, the Information Management organization, and the company.
- Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems; Computer Science; or related field is required but may be supplemented by equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of industry standards related to provisioning and access. Understanding of healthcare information system’s needs.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with the Service now incident tracking system.
- Demonstrates the capability of being a self-starter.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Time Management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in information systems access and provisioning administration in healthcare or related field.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in Meditech v 5.67 provisioning and support as an analyst or coordinator.
- Knowledge of government regulations industry standards for information security relationships, HIPPA, PCI-DDS.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience to include one or more of the following areas: Information Security, Identity Management, Application System Administration, Application System development or Information System Audits.