Stefanini Group is looking for an IT Business Analyst – Power BI, PowerApps (Remote) for a globally recognized company!
For interested applicants, click the apply button or you may reach out to Alfher Hidalgo at (248) 728-2627/Alfher.Hidalgo@stefanini.com for faster processing.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in business processes, Information Technology, and company acquisitions. This position reports to the Digital Industries IT Infrastructure (DI IT IN) Program Operations (PMO) Manager in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA.
This role will be responsible for analyzing and reporting the RnD requirements for the Network Segmentation Program, through the entire project life cycle, to meet the required date of deliverables based on the project workstream needs. You will own the prime responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of data based on requirements given within defined schedule, and performance boundaries.
You will manage RnD clients and Team leads expectations and adapt plans to respond to changing business criteria and project priorities, follow up with clients to make sure that results meet or exceed expectations.
- Analyze and design new business processes.
- Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other requirements deliverables to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community’s perspective.
- Serve as a resource for the human performance architects as they evaluate training and end user support needs and design the training and end user support products.
Job Qualifications & Competencies
- 5+ years of related business experience (Business Analyst and/or equivalent).
- Experience with Agile project management in a high technology or Internet-based software development environment a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office O365 products (including PowerBI, Power Automation)
- A basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience managing virtual, geographically, and culturally diverse teams
- Good customer focus, attitude, and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education And Training Requirements
- Prior experience as a Service Desk agent
- 1-4 years” experience as an IT Specialist subject matter expert
- A keen interest in new technologies, ability to learn quickly and high level of motivation
- Knowledge of client specific business tools
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration and configuring permissions in the SharePoint environment
- Knowledge of Information Management Policies
- Documented history of working in the area for which they are an expert
- Ability to understand industry best practices and can communicate those insights to help improve business model
- Prior support of client’s users and the client environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
Level Of Knowledge, Skills, And Authority
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Under minimal supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in nature, but usually involves limited responsibility
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job