Stefanini Group is looking for an IT Project Manager (Remote) for a globally recognized company! For interested applicants, click the apply button or you may reach out Roger Jalar at (248) 936-5087/Roger.Jalar@stefanini.com for faster processing.
This role will be responsible for managing DI IT Infrastructure teams, Technical Operations, and other Siemens resources, through the entire project life cycle, to meet the required date of deliverables based on the DI IT project needs. You will own the prime responsibility for ensuring the successful outcome of projects within defined cost, schedule, and performance boundaries.
You will manage client expectations and communications from the C-level to individual contributors, adapt plans to respond to changing business priorities, monitor projects and take appropriate action when goals are not being met, conduct productive meetings, follow up with clients to make sure that results meet or exceed expectations and monitor project costs to stay within budget.
- Point of contact between the project, external company, leadership and identified integration service owner leads.
- Participate in the development of goals, objectives, plans, and procedures for completion of highly visible projects.
- Identify project team member roles and request project resources.
- Enforce project change, scope, cost, and risk management.
- Provide leadership and direction for customers and project team. Effectively manage work and assignments in a complex environment.
- Creation and use of project plan(s) detailing each phase/task of the project, following the project management concepts which includes clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities. Accountable to accurately forecast results.
- Determine scope, time requirements and allocation of available resources to phases of each project. Drive on-time, on-budget, and quality execution of all elements of the implementation and remediation.
- Coordinate activities of responsible resource personnel to ensure project remains on schedule.
- Proactively identify risks to project goals. Develop effective action plans for resolution. Escalate and communicate issues.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills. Proactively communicate with the Business segments, program team members and leadership.
- Lead and document project meetings, communicating progress to internal and external stakeholders. Establish and maintain rapport with all DISW business units including Siemens IT and Atos Service Owners that is conducive to long term business relationships.
- Continuously drive process improvement. Communicate with project team on learnings, challenges, and customer feedback to support continuous process improvement.
Job Qualifications & Competencies
- 5+ years of related business experience (project manager and/or equivalent).
- Consideration given to PMI PMP certification in project management or equivalent
- Experience with IT Mergers & Acquisitions management a plus
- A basic understanding of Project Life Cycle management.
- Experience with Agile project management in a high technology or Internet-based software development environment a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office O365 products (including MS Project).
- Demonstrated understanding of project governance and project management methodologies.
- Experience in risk management and change management.
- Experienced and comfortable with modern collaboration technology and tools (e.g., MS Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, etc.)
- A basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience managing virtual, geographically, and culturally diverse teams
- Good customer focus, attitude, and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice
Basic Job Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Operating Systems, Active Directory, Cloud Technologies and network infrastructure
- Understanding of Software Deployments, SCCM, Troubleshoot Windows Performance Issues a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in a cross-cultural, multi-national environment (through projects or an operational role), but will also consider applicants with equivalent level of knowledge or experience
- Strong work management, organization, and planning skills, based on an understanding of relevant processes and business needs
- Strong ability to communicate effectively (oral & written)
- Displays tact, patience and the ability to handle stressful situations
- Reliable and cooperative team player; displays consideration and respect for others, ability to earn the respect of peers and subordinates
- Excellent customer service even during tough situations
- Attention to detail, well organized, and able to set priorities
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
- Ability to work independently in absence of daily supervision, exercising sound judgment and initiative
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented multicultural environment
- Some meetings or conference calls outside regular working hours
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills