The IT Systems Engineer will serve as Resonetics’ expert on Microsoft servers, Azure Hosting, O365, and Virtualization and accompanying infrastructure. The resource will provide the vision and hands-on technical expertise to Design, Deploy and Manage information systems in conjunction with Resonetics MSP. This role also participates as an infrastructure SME in all M&A activities.
- Own accountability for all Resonetics’ IT systems and serve as an SME in managing our MSP
- Act as SME in Azure services and protocols including but not limited to web servers, database servers, mail servers, and name servers
- Drive improvement and compliance across Windows server technologies within the context of an MSP-managed environment
- Execute upgrades, migrations, optimizations, new implementations and identification and resolution of performance issues
- Migrate AD, Azure, VMWare, Applications, and Infrastructure within the context of M&A
- Write scripts, templates, interfaces, and utility applications to continuously improve functionality
- 7-9+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years working with Offshore MSP
- Experience with Windows server administration in a hybrid cloud environment
- Experience with Cloud services, O365, and Azure
- Experience with Meraki/Cisco networking, Duo, and Umbrella
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – including the ability to develop solutions in new and creative ways.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with VMware a plus
- Experience with Datto backups, AlertLogic, CrowdStrike a plus
- M&A integration experience a plus
- Occasional travel required (10% or less)