Company: TridentCareDispatcher Essential Duties And ResponsibilitiesDispatches all orders for services to field service personnel within fifteen (15) minutes of order entry.
- Properly documents changes to orders requested by facility and/or ordering physician.
- Coordinates estimated time of arrival (ETA) with appropriate technician and facility, upon request.
- Ensures dispatched orders are confirmed as received by technicians.
- Contacts facilities when scheduling or re-scheduling is necessary for any reason.
- Coordinates reassignment of orders to different technicians when necessary.
- Assists with inbound Customer Service calls as needed or directed.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Proficient to expert use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in listening and confirming the message received, and in relaying clearly all necessary information to ensure effective response.
- Ability to focus on the task at-hand in a busy, call center environment
- Must have private workspace, free from external sounds and distractions. Must meet safety checklist requirements.
- Must have high speed internet connection to support VoIP communications. Fiber or Cable is recommended. DSL and Satellite connections are not recommended.
- Must successfully pass Trident Care’s Network Performance Test. Must have access to a PC that can run this test. (Not Chromebook).