Unily is the leading employee experience platform used by enterprises to improve communication, collaboration, and productivity. Enterprises rely on Unily’s SaaS platform to transform employee engagement with AI-powered employee experience technology. Unily’s Fortune 500 clients include: CVS Health, Johnson & Johnson, The Estée Lauder Companies, Shell, Wipro, and more. For further information about Unily visit: www.unily.com.
We are united by a shared purpose and are committed to truly understanding each other. We know that everyone is unique and has their own story. We strive to have a diverse workforce that embraces and celebrates one another. We are united in building connections and curious to learn from each other so that we continue to grow together to build the workplace of tomorrow.
We are currently authorized to operate in the following states we cannot accept applications outside of:
New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Washington, California, Tennessee, Illinois, Utah, Indiana, or Arizona
The MIM will be the point of call for all Major Incidents and the Incident Management processes and activities as guided by the Incident Manager, to ensure they operate efficiently and effectively, and comply with governance controls. You will work with the global teams to deliver a single set of standardised major incident management processes which are effectively managed and governed by the Incident Manager as well as facilitate a global Incident forum to drive compliance to Incident policies and improvements.
Candidates will demonstrate strong Major Incident Management knowledge and experience of leading teams and motivating them to achieve common goals. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced business environment with an emphasis on positive Incident Management and adapt to new working practices.
You will manage Major Priority Incidents end to end, to ensure they are managed and resolved with minimum impact, ensure improvement actions are captured and tracked to completion. Escalate priority cases internally and externally according to the escalation process. You will also liaise and feedback to the Incident Manager for Incident Management governance, improvements, and control.
You will reduce the number of repeat incidents through effective engagement with Service Management practices such as Problem and Change Management.
The role will require out of working hours for Major Incidents which will be supplemented with an on-call and overtime allowance.
- Lead by example on the Major Incident Management practice, that maintains a continuous state of governance and control. Including feeding into the development of procedures utilising the ITSM toolset with the Incident Manager
- Ensure the effective day-to-day operation of, and adherence to, the Major Incident Management practices, including roles and responsibilities as well as all modes of communication are used throughout the Major Incident life cycle.
- Function as the main point of contact within Technical Services and Operations for updates on day-to-day Major Incident Management issues, including the status of outstanding Incidents (this may include non-Major Incidents). This includes liaising with the Incident Manager, global teams and senior management to ensure appropriate stakeholders are kept informed.
- End to end governance responsibility and to oversee the management, communication, escalation, investigation, and resolution of Major Incidents including Major Incident Reports (MIR), business updates, calls and discussions are timely and of sufficient quality.as well as identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks.
- The candidate will be expected to perform the MIM role in and out of business hours ensuring, they are readily available during these expected hours. Handing over efficiently and effectively when required and leading teams to perform when needed.
- Management of the post Major Incident review process to aid in process improvement with the Incident Manager as well as other service management functions such as Problem Management Root Cause Analysis, Change management Post Implementation Reviews and to influence Knowledge Management.
- Produce quality Major Incident Reports, metrics which are fit for purpose for all levels. Which will include service availability, MIR outputs, internal and external SLA/OLA’s, incident trends which feed into the Problem Management process.
- Candidates will also be required on occasions to assist with other process roles.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education, Experience, and Preferred Skills:
- ITIL knowledge, qualification and experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Minimum 1-3 year’s experience in a MIM role
- Produce Executive level summaries and reports to a high standard
- IT Life-Cycle Management
- ITSM tool (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Technical appreciation of IT infrastructure
- Experience of engaging and building successful relationships with stakeholders of the incident Management process, including senior management
- Solve challenging incidents
- Experience working with global teams as well as external vendors/third parties
- Deliver work to high standards
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
- Experience in dealing with and influencing multi-tier management
Why Work For Unily?
In addition to a generous salary, here are some things we think you will love:
Our awesome team culture. We are focused on achieving results as a team and having fun whilst we do it. You won’t find a friendlier or more dedicated bunch of people.
Our industry leading product. We are very proud of our ever-evolving product, naturally we use (and love) it internally and provide the tools and resources for you (and our clients) to become a Unily expert.
The flexibility that we offer. We don’t just mean working from home occasionally. We operate on a hybrid basis, and also recognise that life happens during the 9-5.30 and encourage a sustainable work/life balance.
We offer a fantastic suite of benefits. Including 25 days holiday, Vitality life cover, Aviva pension, life assurance, income protection and so many more.
Our bright and modern office spaces. When you need to be in the office we want it to be like being at home. We have a well-stocked kitchen and the option to bring your dog to work.
Our commitment to sustainability and giving back to the community. We offer 1 fully paid volunteering day per year and the option to lease an Electric Vehicle through our salary sacrifice scheme. Our offices are also paperless.
We do not operate a dress-code and want you to bring your full self to work