What You Will Be Doing
USA Job Function Description:
- Supervises, trains, and develops staff in: Liaise with third party vendors, business partners, internal compliance, audit and legal teams in all matters related to operational support. Conduct monthly conference calls with vendors and annual on-site meeting. Ensure the completion of all daily pick-up and deliveries. Validate weekly invoices and submit for payment. Manage logistic changes. Work with the business partners and the vendor to change routes, mail codes (if applicable) and revise documentation. Continually evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices. Implements new approaches and concepts to ensure objectives are obtained. Research/resolve escalate issues within established SLA’s Look for improvements within the daily work and update or create new procedures for the department as needed. Provide cost and impact analysis based on knowledge and experience. Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to management.
- Manages a team of associates both internal and external: Completes monthly and interim performance reviews. Increases staff’s motivation and satisfaction. Documents employee activity including attendance, training, and other employee-related issues. Monitors electronic time keeping system for all direct reports to ensure integrity as well as resolve issues such as missed punches, overtime, and PTO prior to the end of each payroll cycle. Administers disciplinary actions. Monitors and resolves vendor issues Recommend cost savings solutions.
- Acts as operations SME for the Datacap software coordinating the installation of imaging software, scanning hardware and training for company and offshore associates.
- Perform image maintenance and document corrections in Filenet application.
- Maintains and updates department policies annually and as necessary.
- Prepare and administer employee performance reviews.
- Acts as vendor liaison for mailroom and corporate services with FedEx, UPS, Hotshot Courier Services, Ricoh, Quadient, Ussery Printing, and the United States Postal Service. Prepares ER requests and reimbursement claims, performs invoice review and submission, conducts vendor service reviews, and participates in contract negotiations.
- Oversee offshore imaging activities Interacting with offshore manger and team to resolve batch, indexing, set-up and connection issues with Datacap; Review audit results; correct imaging errors and conduct training sessions as necessary.
- Maintain Mailroom Sharepoint application providing user access and performing system updates as necessary.
- Maintains and manages Santander’s 37 post office boxes, caller services, permit mail and mail delivery at 7 locations.
- Coordinates the payment and prefunding of the company’s $1.2 mil annual postage expense.
- Maintains company access and approves associate requests to Fedex shipping, Print and Mail Secure Document folders, and Imaging reports.
- Participates and acts as mailroom SME for internal and external regulatory reviews and audits.
- Full time in office Monday-Friday
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) to four (4) years customer service and/or collectionsexperience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years management experience.
- Must have advanced understanding of mailroom activities, such as document indexing and imaging, incoming and outgoing mail process, printing, scanning, and mailing out.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including training and mentoring skills to coach the staff.
- Superior industry/product knowledge and managing in a print/mail facility.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, sales and closing skills a must.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office and mail applications.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Organization: Santander Consumer USA Inc.