M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc.
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Managing Sales Consultant at Michael Allen Company, an M3 company.
About The Business Unit
Michael Allen Company (MAC) provides highly specialized consulting services to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of large commercial organizations. Our clients include some of the world’s best managed companies. MAC consultants tackle difficult problems with innovative analytic approaches and deep business understanding.
We are seeking and experienced Managing Sales Consultant to join our rapidly growing SAPPHIRE tracker team focusing on brand performance tracking studies. Main duties are to define launch and ongoing marketing strategies to deliver SAPPHIRE to pharmaceutical and life science clients. This includes acting as the liaison between clients, sales, and product development. This person will be tasked with gathering requirements, creating go-to-market strategy, and ongoing sales and operational support.
- Directly drive increased revenue by enhancing capabilities, and systematically enabling key quantitative revenue drivers.
- Actively network within existing client contacts for any new business/prospects
- Actively pursue new business/prospects and present product capabilities to new pharmaceutical and life science clients
- Provide superior customer service by working internally with Project Managers and Managing Consultants to execute project specifications and deliver quality results
- Attend internal and strategic external client meetings to consult on SAPPHIRE capabilities, features, and future needs. Proactively reaching out to clients to understand their unmet/evolving needs.
- The ideal candidate is a highly organized, committed, and meticulous person having demonstrated expertise in managing quantitative market research studies for tracking initiatives within the life science industry, with strong analytical and communication skills. The successful candidate takes ownership at work with intellectual curiosity of client business questions, highly effective problem-solving skills, and excellent interpersonal skills with proven outcomes.
- Additional responsibilities include analyzing, coordinating, or conducting one-on-one customer or key thought leader interviews.
- Supervise and mentor mid-level and junior analysts. Evaluate performance and provide constructive feedback and adequate support.
- 5+ years of proven business development experience required with pharmaceutical and life science clients
- 5+ years of B2B product management experience with a proven track record of successfully launching products
- 2+ years of experience with hands-on global primary market research project management and consulting experience including survey design, conducting interviews, sample stratification, vendor management, data checking, weighting and projection methodologies
- Possession of leadership qualities and able to handle multiple commitments and frequent deadlines
- One year involvement working collaboratively and cross-functionally in a team-based environment including market research, business analytics, marketing and brand management personnel.
- Detailed involvement in drug development, business commercialization and marketing processes in biopharmaceutical industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior marketing executives
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization