M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc.
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
We are hiring for a Data Analyst Intern at NAS Recruitment Innovation, an M3 company.
About The Business Unit
NAS Recruitment Innovation empowers you to attract and engage quality talent with a strategic blend of targeted technology and expertise. Serving every major market across the U.S. and Canada, we’re consultative experts with more than six decades of experience and proven leadership in technology solutions, media buying and creative services.
NAS Recruitment Innovation is a full-service recruitment communications organization that helps clients attract top candidates to drive their success. At NAS, we optimize candidate attraction through storytelling, technology and strategy.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Identify areas of opportunity in the recruitment industry.
- Ongoing strategic planning and initiatives for recruitment industry specific business opportunities.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and quality.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Must currently be enrolled in college for marketing, business, or similar study area
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Consulting and project management skills
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization