Fincons Group is an IT business consulting company that has been designing the digital future of leading companies on international markets for 40 years. Fincons Group built its reputation on foreseeing and interpreting new business models and the rapid evolution of IT systems by building a complete range of services: from research and consulting to design and development, from system integration of leading vendor software solutions right up to application management, supporting clients step by step along their digital transformation journey. Fincons is a multinational with over 2,600 people and several offices worldwide (in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium and the USA), but above all a Family Company where the founders play a strategic role with commitment and passion, grounding the company in the same principles of a united and caring family.
We firmly believe in the value of cooperation and in the contribution that every idea and intuition can bring. We believe that everyone’s effort can make a difference. Transforming knowledge into a strategic resource is our company mission, and we pursue it with the help of our most strategic asset: our people.
To enable the focus required on this priority project, the network infrastructure team is looking to augment its existing resources and expertise with intermediate to senior level contract network engineers to fulfill various roles supporting existing network services and engage on the network security project as needs arise.
Responsibilities and duties
- Engage on typical network infrastructure projects and operational support activities;
- Deployment of LAN and WAN services for M&A projects and office relocations;
- Datacentre switch deployments;
- Managing and resolving service outages;
- Responding to and resolving level 3 incidents for network access and performance issues for our global internal customer base.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience with Cisco and HPE Comware switching
- Experience with modern campus and data center architectures
- Network analysis and trouble-shooting skills (Wireshark)
- Routing and Performance Experience – Implementation and Troubleshooting of BGP, OSPF and QoS/CoS Policies.
- Troubleshooting – Complex LAN and WAN routing, spanning tree and general network health problems. Experience in dealing with Service Providers for overseeing Layer 1, 2, 3 issues.
- Network monitoring technologies such as sFlow, Netflow, etc.
- Knowledge of switching – to CCNP level preferred.
- Python scripting and automation
- Datacentre Specific
- Customer service skills – Experience in working with an Enterprise Ticketing system
- Cisco Certifications – CCNP or equivalent Preferred
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. Fincons Group will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)