Position: O365 / SharePoint Customer Engineers (CE).
Visa: GC & Citizen
Exp Range: 10 Plus
Immediate opportunities for O365 / SharePoint Customer Engineers (CE). In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of O365 / SharePoint initiatives. Customer Engineers assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. This job has proven to be a career accelerator for hundreds of engineers over the years.
Customer Engineers are home based. Due to the impact of COVID, most deliveries are remote, however, some travel may be required.
- Standard Product Work Shops -Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews -White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
- Exchange On-Premises, in a support or consulting role
- O365Suite administration and troubleshooting at the advanced/expert level
- Advanced SharePoint administration and troubleshooting
- Power Automate experience including creating and enhancing automation protocols
- The planning, migration, and operations of Office 365 in both Hybrid and Cloud-only configurations
- In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as ADFS, Azure, Active Directory Connect and PowerShell
- Working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
- 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
- Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
- Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
- Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
- Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner desired
- 5 years in software support, secure infrastructure, IT consulting, or related
- 5 years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related.
- Understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI, Six Sigma or other project management experience
- Risk analysis and remediation planning
BA/BS degree in Business, Communications /Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
Desk 856 372 4624, 856-456-1805 Ext 1024
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/battu-sripriya-a356411aa
Email: Priya@momentousa.com Web: www.MomentoUSA.com
Momento USA | Exceeding Customer Expectations
Interstate Business Park
Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.