Join our growing team at Vetcove, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America’s pets healthy. Vetcove’s eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 17,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About The Position
The Onboarding and Implementation Manager at Vetcove is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end management of the large scale projects that enhance the customer experience for our users, and streamline processes for our internal team. This role will be client facing as the point of contact for our external partners throughout the entire project lifecycle, while also being a liaison internally between our engineering and business teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and very skilled in the realm of multitasking, staying organized, and maintaining a sharp attention to detail. Success in this position requires a strong ability to effectively time manage, set expectations, and communicate clearly and effectively to multiple parties. In this position, one must manage multiple projects at a time, so ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a requirement.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively communicate with the team and all stakeholders to set priorities, ensure that project milestones expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across departments as well as communicating directly with executives and leadership teams to provide progress updates
- Develop project plans and timeline to ensure that team members understand the expectations
- Identify areas where team members are needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed according to the schedule
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the CTO and Head of Strategy to scope projects, define processes and milestones, and ensure we are on track to complete by our intended launch date
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Assign project tasks based on creative team members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Understanding business goals and connecting them with prioritization of incoming project requests
You should have
- Experience in managing different types of projects that involve developing partnership plans, preparing for integrations with 3rd parties, and strategizing for new feature and product launches
- Excellent organization and time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building roadmaps, project plans and timelines with strong attention to details
- Humility and willingness to roll up sleeves and take ownership of clearing any obstacles the team faces
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to hold others accountable for deliverables against tight timelines
- 100% remote within the USA
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Automatic 401k contribution
- Employee referral program
- At home office set up
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Open vacation policy
- Monthly team events
Please note we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Attention all job seekers! We want to ensure that you’re well-informed about a serious matter affecting the job market. It has come to our attention that scammers are operating in the industry, impersonating employees and attempting to deceive savvy applicants like you. Here’s what you need to know:
- Our job listings are exclusively available on official sites (our careers page, LikedIn, BuiltIn, and Indeed). Be cautious of other sources claiming to represent us or any organization that you’re interested in. Stay on the lookout!
- Authentic communications from our company will only come through verified email addresses and phone numbers. If you receive unexpected messages or calls, exercise caution and verify their authenticity. Don’t let scammers catch you off guard!
- It’s essential to independently verify the legitimacy of any job postings you come across. Visit our official careers page to confirm the validity of any openings. Stay proactive and protect yourself!
- Remember that during the application process, we will never request sensitive personal or financial information from you. Be wary of anyone asking for such information. Keep your personal data secure!
- If you suspect any fraudulent activity or encounter suspicious individuals, please report it immediately to our recruiting department. By working together, we can combat these scams and keep the job market safer for everyone.
We understand the importance of your job search and want to ensure your experience is positive and secure. Always exercise caution and stay scam-smart!
Vetcove is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you require accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.