We are looking for an experienced Production Service Manager to guide our Brands through the video production journey using our online platform, ensuring the successful delivery of services.This unique role combines client, project, and creators’ community management, working across all aspects of the 90 Seconds platform – production services and solutions, and brand accounts management.What you’ll love doing
- Successfully oversee the production of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from quoting, shoot and logistics planning, production management duties, to publishing
- Oversee the delivery of 90 Seconds Services and Solutions on the 90 Seconds platform, and enable Brands to create different types of content across different channels
- Champion the production services on the 90 Seconds platform ensuring the successful running of the 90 Seconds operations
- Ensure that 90 Seconds services are delivered consistently via processes in the system
- Manage the relationships with 90 Seconds Brands, delivering the services that 90 Seconds provides
- Facilitate communication between Brands and Creators to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Assist in resolving video project-related issues
- Use your strong video domain knowledge and conduct surface level market research to confidently present thoughtful advice to brands about how they can optimise their video content strategy
Who you are
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational and project management skills, and natural relationship building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- Highly experienced in video production management – managing multiple projects end-to-end and juggling budgets, resources, schedules, clients
- Experience in the production of different types of branded content for multinational clients and exposure to live stream production management across different channels
- Someone who enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online
- Someone who can quickly immerse themselves into company culture – can quickly adapt to change at a high-speed pace, is data-driven, and can be fully ramped to achieve new business targets
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, as building authentic relationships with clients and partners is a must
- Possess confidence in occupying the role of trusted advisor to provide brands with video-related consultation.
- A flexibly “always-on” attitude to ensure project delivery dates and targets are met
- Be the Customer. Know, listen and live the experience of the customer. Think, talk, see, and ask like the customer. Then create value and build trust with the customer.
- We are live. Our team is nimble, focused, and ready to act together now to create value for the customer, that is live in over 100 countries.
- Own it. We are all owners. We focus on the core problems and opportunities that drive sustained success. We agree on a path, own the outcome, and do whatever it takes together.
- Focus on what matters. Know the goals, know the numbers, know what matters, and prioritize. Visualize it for everyone so that you can align the team and make it happen.
- Be Courageous. Have the courage to drive change for the business and don’t be afraid to take a risk and feel the burn.