We are currently looking for Remote Leisure Travel Coordinators to work remotely, booking travel. Needing Travel Coordinators who love to have fun booking travel. Duties include arranging transportation, accommodations, and entertainment for business and individual travelers. Coordinators may also specialize by type of travel, such as leisure or business, or by destination. They will also promote travel packages on behalf of cruise lines, resorts, and specialty travel groups.
- Full training provided
- No experience necessary
- Flexible Schedule
- 1099 Business Opportunity
- Travel perks
- Full-Time or Part-Time available!
- Must have computer and/or smartphone with internet access
- Must be at least 18 years old
- You must be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Arrange travel for businesses, sports teams, vacations, Weddings and more
- Determine customer’s needs and preferences, such as schedules, costs and payment plans
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips
- Book reservations for travel, hotel, flights, rental cars, special events, honeymoons
- Provide proper documentation to the clients such as, authorization forms, flights tickets, theme park tickets
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip