Position TitlePosition NumberLocationPosition Title:Staffing CoordinatorPosition Number:44527 Deerfield 60015 Position TypeSkills/AttributesPosition TypeTemporarySkills/AttributesATS, Human Resources, Staffing Estimated Duration (In Weeks)Estimated Duration (In Weeks)24Apply NowDescription
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Staffing Coordinator,Requirement Number:23429Start date: 07/17/2023Duration or End date: 6 MonthsLocation: Deerfield, ILDescription:Must be available to work hybrid in DF.The role of a Recruitment Coordinator is to act as guardian of the candidate experience and to ensure that all logistical and administrative aspects of the Talent Acquisition process are executed with precision and a high, customer service orientation. You will skillfully navigate and resolve scheduling conflicts and logistics towards positive outcomes and be able to work independently. You will drive the internal brand of TA forward though your outstanding engagement with others and work effectively to represent externally.In this role, you will play a critical role in supporting our Operations – Solutions Recruiting Team. This team is based across a number of sites and your role will comprise providing onsite and remote support to your team. Your key accountabilities will range from seamlessly arranging complex interview requests across our business to playing an active role in facilitating successful candidate interview days. Your high, customer service orientation, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills will make you an integral part of the success of this team.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide system support to Hiring Managers and Recruiters as required and act as a Subject Matter Expert on Workday Recruiting and recruiting processes.
- Work with hiring managers and candidates to secure interview availability and respond to queries
- Utilize relevant tools and systems to accurately schedule and confirm interviews, book meeting rooms, arrange travel and any supporting logistics
- Contribute to a first class, candidate experience and act as the face of the Talent Acquisition team when meeting and greeting candidates
- Send and track candidate assessments
- Support your Recruiters in reviewing and producing offer letters and employment agreements
- Play an active role in supporting candidates through post offer processes to contribute towards a positive onboarding experience
- Proactively build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage candidate expenses and purchase order generation
- Accountable for timely review of new requisitions for accuracy, completeness and prompt allocation to the relevant recruiter
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in Coordination role ideally within in onsite or in-house team
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and administrative tools
- Proven expertise with complex and high-volume scheduling
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced user of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Capability to interact with people across all levels of business with a high, customer service orientation and a focus on building high quality relationships
- Expertise within recruiting tools and technologies
- Capability to manage and prioritize a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment and provide remote support
- Experience within Human Resources preferred
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations’ website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).
Desired Skills and Experience