Join our growing team at Vetcove, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America’s pets healthy. Vetcove’s eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 17,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About The Position
The Support Associate is responsible for engaging and growing our vibrant community of veterinary professionals to support them in their critical purchasing decisions and processes through the use of the Vetcove platform.
Members of the CX team work collaboratively to help provide our users an excellent experience on our platform through live chats, phone calls, emails, internal discussion boards, educational courses, community events, collaborative content, and more. This role plays a pivotal part in providing both an incredible first impression during the onboarding process, and a delightful day-to-day experience for every user and partner moving forward.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. This person will be excited by the challenge of supporting and growing a large community of thousands of passionate veterinary professionals through answering intercoms via our platform, troubleshooting, and working cross-functionally to help evolve our platform.
Experience in a relevant customer-facing role, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, are required. It would be huge bonus to have knowledge of veterinary products, or to have had experience at a veterinary clinic–but it is not required.
What You’ll Do
- Support existing Vetcove users by responding to user inquiries via live chat, email, and phone in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and explain scenarios/solutions in an easily digestible and effective manner
- Handle various daily and weekly admin responsibilities, such as proactive account management, item issue reports, item reviews, credit approvals, and more
- Work cross-functionally to provide our engineering, partner, and corporate teams with information on feature requests and recommendations for enhancements to our tools
- Create engaging content and help center resources that educate and support all veterinary professionals, including doctors, veterinary technicians, and inventory specialists
- Work with vendor and industry partners to streamline communication and alerts between systems
- Help to continuously develop and expand processes in order to streamline CX workflows
You should have
- 1 year of relevant, customer facing work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patience and compassion when handling difficult situations
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage many concurrent responsibilities
- A strong desire to learn and help our customers succeed
- A positive attitude and one-for-all team mentality and excellent collaboration skills
- Tech/start-up work experience is a plus but not required
- 100% remote within the USA
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Automatic 401k contribution
- Employee referral program
- At home office set up
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Open vacation policy
- Monthly team events
Please note we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Attention all job seekers! We want to ensure that you’re well-informed about a serious matter affecting the job market. It has come to our attention that scammers are operating in the industry, impersonating employees and attempting to deceive savvy applicants like you. Here’s what you need to know:
- Our job listings are exclusively available on official sites (our careers page, LikedIn, BuiltIn, and Indeed). Be cautious of other sources claiming to represent us or any organization that you’re interested in. Stay on the lookout!
- Authentic communications from our company will only come through verified email addresses and phone numbers. If you receive unexpected messages or calls, exercise caution and verify their authenticity. Don’t let scammers catch you off guard!
- It’s essential to independently verify the legitimacy of any job postings you come across. Visit our official careers page to confirm the validity of any openings. Stay proactive and protect yourself!
- Remember that during the application process, we will never request sensitive personal or financial information from you. Be wary of anyone asking for such information. Keep your personal data secure!
- If you suspect any fraudulent activity or encounter suspicious individuals, please report it immediately to our recruiting department. By working together, we can combat these scams and keep the job market safer for everyone.
We understand the importance of your job search and want to ensure your experience is positive and secure. Always exercise caution and stay scam-smart!
Vetcove is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you require accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.