In this role, you will drive the deployment of new installations of Vigilent Dynamic Cooling Management System at large, multi-national customers with involvement at all points in the sales cycle.
Vigilent is a leading software developer of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions that address real-time cooling demands of data centers, colocation facilities, telecommunications hubs and large commercial buildings. We take an innovative approach to energy efficiency by using predictive algorithms to optimize mission-critical cooling systems, saving our customers money, providing robust insight into operational performance, and creating a more sustainable planet.
- Perform hands-on installation of Vigilent Systems as well as coordinating the efforts of external resources such as electricians, data center engineers, and consultants.
- Coordinate multiple, simultaneous installations at remote customer sites.
- Prepare detailed deployment and installation documentation and materials.
- Document system, software, and business processes.
- Coordinate and assist Vigilent channel partners and resellers installing the Vigilent System.
- Provide partner and end-user training either on-line or on-site.
- Conduct virtual and/or physical site surveys to assess the suitability of the Vigilent System for installation at a particular location.
- Work closely with Vigilent Engineering and Technical Support Teams to resolve technical product issues, and test new features.
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing regarding new feature requests and product enhancements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Technical degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding of HVAC cooling technologies and concepts.
- 5+ years managing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain complex engineering technologies.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced sales-driven environment while being accountable for contributing to revenue and gross profit targets.
- Valid driver’s license.
Must be able to pass a background security check, according to Vigilent customer’s requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP coursework or certification.
- BMS programming and controls integration experience.
- Experience in data centers or other mission critical facilities.
- Experience in building automation systems, HVAC design and construction, or energy efficiency consulting.
- Experience managing people and partners.
- European and Asian Language skills a plus.
Travel: Up to 50% Internationally
Recruitment Period: Ongoing
Hire Type: Full-Time Permanent Position
Benefits: Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending, 401(k). Stock options
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Vigilent Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.