Help Kids First Initiative get a social media account up and running with 4 weeks of scheduled content ready to post, and a content calendar template they can use for months to come.
Our mission is to provide youth from underserved communities with the vital resources they need to live a productive life. Those resources are food, skills and information.
Fun Fact About Us
We are driven by the needs of the young people we work with. They want to have a fun environment to live and grow in and that’s the kind of workplace we try to build.
What You’ll Work On
- A 4-week content calendar for one social media platform, including graphics & copy (12-20 posts, or as agreed upon by both parties)
- A content calendar template that can be used to plan out posts in the future
We are looking for a Content Director, someone to help with the production of our One Day-Drone Show. We want to share this event with kids from all over the world through social media.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Experience managing social media accounts for business or other organization
- Experience creating and populating social media content calendars
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-30 hours over 4-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering