*Benefits available for Full-time employees*Job Type: Full-timeSchedule: Double Weekend (7AM-11PM Saturday+Sunday)Benefits:
- 401 (k)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Your JobCome for the job but stay for the challenge. If you are compassionate and genuinely care about providing outstanding resident care then we invite you to consider us as your new employer. We appreciate our nurses and we welcome multi-state license and new graduates. Come apply today! LVN’s are welcome too! Come join our family today! We offer on the spot interviews at 18648 Hillcrest Rd, Dallas, TX 75252, USA or call ahead to schedule a face to face interview (972) 517-7771.Job Responsibilities
- Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
- Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
- Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
- Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
- Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
- Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
- Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).
The Hillcrest of North Dallas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.