Summary/objectiveUnder the direction of the Product Owner the Business Analyst will manage projects related to software product development for their designated product team. The Business Analyst will review the business needs of clients, network partners and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose and document solutions. This individual will understand and implement the standards and compliance measures of isolved consistently. They will share their business knowledge and isolved product skills with team members through formal and informal channels and support product users as well as internal staff.Core Job Duties
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to create business cases for product development.
- Write product requirements documentation.
- Support development projects utilizing Agile methodology.
- Analyze product requests and to make recommendations for product enhancements.
- Define product release acceptance criteria based on requirements
- Provide support to identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Effectively communicate changes and updates to documents, service bureau processes and systems.
Job ComplexityA seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Emerging understanding of broader organizational context and goals. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey- level position.InteractionWorks on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.Networks with senior internal and external personnel inown area of expertise.SupervisionNormally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.ExperienceTypically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.Minimum Qualifications
- 3+ yrs business experience related to Tax and HCM services.
- Associates degree or equivalent business experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and capabilities.
- Organization and prioritization skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail with respect to documenting project specifications and test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned project work.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the Payroll Service Bureau or PEO industry.
- Knowledge of development processes and methodology
- Software implementation experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Management or related field or equivalent business experience
Physical DemandsProlonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.Travel RequiredMinimal to none.Work AuthorizationEmployee must be legally authorized to work in the United States.FLSA ClassificationExemptInternal Job TitleBusiness AnalystAbout Isolvedisolved is an employee experience leader, providing intuitive, people-first HCM (Human Capital Management) technology. Our solutions are delivered directly or through our partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers – who use them every day to boost performance, increase productivity, and accelerate results while reducing risk. Our HCM platform, isolved People Cloud, seamlessly connects and manages the employee journey across talent management, HR & payroll, workforce management and engagement management functions. No matter the industry, we help high-growth organizations employ, enable and empower their workforce by transforming employee experience for a better today and a better tomorrow. For more information, visit www.isolvedhcm.com.isolved is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. isolved is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you are smart and good at what you do, come as you are. Visit www.isolvedhcm.com/careers for more information regarding our incredible culture and focus on our employee experience. Visit www.isolvedeebenefits.com for a comprehensive list of our employee total rewards offerings..Duration: This is a full time, permanent position.